Monday, March 21, 2011

IN THE MOOD TO MAKE A LIST

THINGS I LIKE:

  • coffee
  • tea
  • babies
  • writing in pen
  • chalkboards 
  • natalie portman
  • napping
  • hugs
  • snow
  • thunderstorms
  • bikes
  • the smell of fall, spring, and right before it rains
  • books. holding them, smelling them, turning their pages. i will never have a kindle.
  • laughing to the point of pain
  • avacados
  • baths
  • live music

THINGS I DO NOT LIKE:

  • being talked down to
  • rollercoasters
  • spiders
  • junk mail/email
  • when people say "awkward" when a situation really isn't that awkward
  • driving
  • passive aggressiveness
  • sweat pants that say "pink" on the butt
  • jersey shore, glee, tv in general
  • all video games execpt for nintendo 64

I would say this post is pointless, but I enjoyed writing it.

Erin

What I'm listening to: Interpol - Antics
What I'm Watching: Grey's Anatomy Season 1 (no comment)

No comments:

Post a Comment