Monday, May 2, 2011

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

My little brother posted this on my facebook:
If you were going on a trip to the moon for a year, and you could only take 10 cd's. What would you take?
Challenge accepted. I decided to add another element to it, which was that you only have 5 minutes to decide. Here's what I came up with: 
 
Evil Urges - MMJ
Swoon - Silversun Pickups
We Are Pilots - Shiny Toy Guns
...A Mouthful - The Do
Louder Than Bombs - The Smiths
The Moon and Antarctica - Modest Mouse
Yankee Hotel Foxtrot - Wilco
The Ruminant Band - Fruit Bats
The Ugly Organ - Cursive
On Letting Go - Circa Survive
I feel like those would keep me pretty happy for the year.
 LIFE UPDATES:
-Semester over. Finally. Grades pending.
-Moved into a new house with 3 roommates. Love it.
-The moving process - slightly insane. Basically I got off work at ten, took a nap, packed all night, had to be out of my apartment by noon but wasn't supposed to move into my house until 1...oh and I had to work at 1:30 at the coop. My friends totally saved me. Thanks guys.
-I have my first pet ever....My friend Stephanie is letting us keep her cat at our house! Love you Syd.
-I'm delivering for Jimmy John's this summer...On my bike! Never thought I'd be getting paid for going on bike rides. 
-It snowed today. I wish it would stop doing that. I'm itching to get my mountain bike out.

Hopefully I will have some interesting posts this summer. Keep an eye out for recipes, music, movies,  books, what I'm doing to become a bigger hippie, brilliant thoughts, plans, ideas and oh so much more.

Erin

What I'm Listening to: Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
What I'm Watching: After School   Dug it.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment