AMBITIOUS SUMMER PLANS:
-Work as a personal trainer; get rich.-Buy a used mountain bike with said riches. Improve. Participate in races.
-Hike and/or mountain bike the North Country Trail from Munising to Marquette.
-'Practice' camping and hiking thoroughly before that.
-Get belay certified. Dink around on the rock wall at the PEIF.
-Kyak.
-Volunteer at local farms.
-Shop weekly at the farmer's market.
-Brew Kombucha
-Go to a music festival. Possibly two.
-Visit best friend in D.C. Kill 2 birds with one stone.Visit Obama at his house too.
-Visit a national park. Possibly the Sleeping Bear Dunes again.
LOFTY CAPITALIST DESIRES:
-Mountain bike-Kyak
-Adult tricycle
-Ted Conference tickets
-SXSW tickets
-Pony ...
ITEMS WORTH NOTING:
-Obama will be visiting Marquette, MI some time soon
-A kid in my class just snored a few times out loud. Amusing.
-Yes, I'm in class and on my laptop. It's a horrible class.
-I will be 21 in 198 days
-My new Bigby Coffee thermos is wonderfully leak proof. Essential for bike travel.
-I have not fallen off my bike yet this winter....surely that will happen soon.
Erin
What I'm listening to: Darker My Love
What I'm watching: The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia "I huffed gasoline for ten long years..and it ate a whole out ma brain.”-Jessco White
No comments:
Post a Comment