Tuesday, February 15, 2011

YOUR CHANCE TO BE ON THE RADIO...SORT OF

New time slot at RADIO X! I will now be on air 9am-12pm eastern time. A definite improvement from my 6am-9am Thursday slot #lazysleepycollegestudent. <-- Isn't that the Twitter thing to do? Ugh, technology. (Says the girl operating a blog? Wtf.) I digress. You can listen to my show, Eat Your Beats, on 91.5fm or online at www.wupx.com.

And on a related topic....

I'll be doing a post here soon with my top music lists from 2010 (I know, I know). I'll definitely be devoting a show to my lists but I want to hear yours too! Anyone (literally, anyone I know, even just slightly) is welcome to send me a top ten favorite songs or albums list and I will combine them all and do a show. Please send them by February 21st!  If you are in the Marquette area I would love to have you come in and do an hour segment with me where we play and talk about your top ten songs and why you love them. If you are too shy or can't make it on Saturday mornings, I would also be open to playing your list without you there ... But I am only requesting Marquetters for this one so the local audience can relate in some way instead of struggling to care about DJ EMAC's dad's favorite songs (sorry Pa!). I will name drop for you in my combination show though :) I'm also open to list submissions of other types....maybe top ten live acts you've seen, or top ten female artist albums, etc. 

So shoot me an email with your lists or questions and we'll get this going! emmcculloch@gmail.com

Erin

What I'm listening to: The Do (pronounced "dough"...zey are French)
What I'm watching: Restrepo

No comments:

Post a Comment